Monday, February 1, 2010

and a few others. . .

Start with the post below, then come up to this after, it'll make more sense that way :)

Edit to add: I thought of a few others . . .

I yell at my kids, not all the time, but more often than I should.

My favorite thing every day is checking the mail. I truly stalk the mailman. Our mail is never in the box for more than about 5 minutes unless I'm not home when he comes, I go crazy on holidays checking it repeatedly forgetting it's not coming. We don't get anything exciting in the mail, mainly junk, but I love it anyway.

I also obsessively check our bank account about 7 times a day either online or via phone teller. They only post transactions twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, but I always check just to make sure.

My kids don't know how to ride a 2 wheel bike. The older 3 are 7, 6, and 5 so I feel like they should, but they can't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the yelling. That's a hard one for me, too. Sofia likes to ask why I'm such a mean mom. Heh.