Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Haircut

Naomi gave us quite a surprise, she decided she wanted shorter hair! We had been talking about cutting her hair to lessen the amount of tangles we had to deal with every day, but I was thinking about getting it professionally cut. Aparently she had other plans. I was working at the computer and my mom was doing schoolwork with Josiah and Joshua and Naomi and Nathaniel were downstairs watching a movie, or so we thought. . .Naomi was actually giving herself a haircut! At first I freaked out, but then ended up evening it out as much as possible. Here is the end result of her now short do. And no, I do not have pictures of her attempt, in my shock, I was unable to take a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She just looks so darn proud of herself :)